'Hearts of Gold' Auction/Dinner date change from 10/30/21 to 3/26/22:
After careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to postpone our annual fundraising event until March 26, 2022. Please mark your calendars for this special evening!
It will be held at The Diamond Event Center. We were able to maintain our original deposit by choosing a spring date. The auction/dinner is one of our biggest fundraisers and our rescue efforts depend on successful events. Delaying it a few more months gives us the opportunity to offer attendees a fun, safe evening as life continues to return to normal. More information will be shared once the final details are completed. If you would like to volunteer to help us with this event, please contact one of our co-chairs:
2022 'Hearts of Gold' Calendar Submissions:
It's that time again!
Is your Golden Treasure Rescue ready to be a Pinup Pup? Does your fur friend have a special story to tell? Our scouts are in search of feature-worthy stars to grace the pages of our next calendar! Remember, there are only 12 feature spots available.
Submissions for the 2022 calendar will be open until July 18, 2021.
- Any GTR ALUMNI that has not been previously featured as a monthly pinup, including those at the Rainbow Bridge, are eligible.
- Limit of 4 photos, which may include other pets or family members.
- Every rescue has a story, so be sure to send your 'Happy Ending'--there is a 175 word limit.
- Photos may be cropped or edited by the graphics editor, if necessary, for the purpose of featuring the dogs as opposed to their surroundings. If you are submitting professional photos, please include the photographer's information for copyright protection.
- Photos that cannot be enlarged successfully may be used throughout the calendar.